Thursday, August 20, 2009

Peach Upside Down Cake that will rock your world!


I found the recipe that will keep me a vegan for the rest of my life.
sometimes I get sad when I see lovely almost croissants or delicious iced lemon cookies and I realize I cannot indulge in them.
WHO CARES?!
Whenever I'm wishing for a treat, I will remind myself of this warm, buttery, lemony, sweet, fresh dessert and say, "haha. I can have my cake and eat it too!"
With it's low cal and fat content and amazing flavor, it's irresistable.
I wish I could take teh credit, but I got it off of one of my fav blogs.
The only thing I did was use rice instead of soy and I used whole wheat flour instead of white... you will not be sorry if you make this.
If you're looking for a vegan recipe to try- THIS IS IT!

A quick shout out to my great-grandmother and her cast iron skillet. I'm convinced she would have an aneurism if she knew I made a vegan dessert in one of her pans, but she not here to say, "Allison, what on earth are you doing?!" So, ha.
Click here for the recipe and make sure to browse the rest of this site: it's fantastic. Feel free to view my photos below... sorry if there's drool on the screen. ;)


1 comment:

  1. uh oh you are slacking. it has been almost 2 months. i need some more deliciousness to drool over please. love you.

    ReplyDelete