Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome to my blog

So you're probably wondering, "who is the young vegan?" (that is of course if you don't know me already.)
I suppose I'm calling myself the young vegan because I'm, well, young- twenties is young, right? And in any case, I am a young vegan. I've only been diving into the world of vegan eating for three months, but it was not a decision I took lightly.
However, as a starving, unemployed teacher, and graduate student, I live with my non-vegan parents and sisters and try to prepare vegan meals that appeal to their carnivorous palettes.
I hope this blog becomes an accurate depiction of my daily adventures in vegan recipes, while living with non-vegans in a small, (less than vegan conscious) town in Nor-Cal.
Please enjoy the photos, recipes and stories... I hope this inspires you to think outside the box when you cook. Be adventurous. Try eggplant or wheat flour, or dare I say, tofu... it may surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment